OFFICIAL NEWSBLOG OF PROSCRIPTOR MCGOVERN’S APSÛ

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L. LP to be Re-Issued by The Crypt

From The Crypt/Dark Symphonies:

ABSU (USA): Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. STANDARD EDITION Official LP (CRYPT13)

Over the years, we have received a lot of feedback from fans and customers stating their budget doesn't allow for our luxurious editions or that all of the bonus tracks, poster or box isn't necessary and would simply prefer to have the vinyl in a straightforward, affordable format. Well, we finally listened!

The Crypt is honored to reissue ABSU's debut masterpiece "Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L." on classic black wax!

The LP comes housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss jacket featuring the original Gothic Records cover illustration by Tim Phillips. To retain the classic feel of the original 1993 release, the LP jacket is designed in the spirit of the original CD layout with attention to detail - even down to the original typeface! Also included in this set is a 12" x 12" lyric insert. Expect the same level of quality we have always presented: this time substantially less expensive and without all the bells and whistles! Coming in late 2014!